Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Second Day on Internet Training for Lake Zone Journalists

Thanks to the Almighty as He allowed me to reach the second day on internet training conducted by Mr. Peik Johanson, a Training Consultant and Senior Journalist working under The Finish Foundation for Media, Communication and Development.

The day was wonderful as we went through many different websites and learn how as Journalists can use it to make our job more effective.

A very significant thing which I have learned today was how to open and host my own blog where I will be able to post my stuffs and make other people to read and provide their comment on a particular topic, article, picture or any other subject.

To me this is a very big achievement because even if we have not yet completed our training but I feel more confident to search for information as much as possible on internet than I did before.

This is my observation for today.
Thanks to everybody and I love you.

1 comment: